Change Your Future
Training & Paid Internship Program
Are you a recent high school or post-secondary graduate and struggling to find work? Do you have a job but desire a fulfilling career? Then this program is for you.
- Between the ages 18 and 30
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Belongs to HUGS (Historically Underrepresented Groups)
- Pre-employment Training (Paid)
- Mentor assignment
- Paid internship
- Post-Program Assessment
Participants will go through different programs and build their Achieve™ Success Plan, followed by coaching sessions.
Participants will be matched to a relevant mentor based on the area of interest.
Successful graduates of stages 1 & 2, will be given the opportunity for a paid internship (up to three months).
Participants will review their Success Plan to determine and document progress in each key area.
What will you get as a participant?
- Improved goal setting and goal acquisition
- Increased employability
- Increased networking skills
- Increased empowerment and motivation
- Increased overall life success